Tuesday, March 6, 2012

OPI Yodel Me On My Cell

Hey y'all! (sound Texan enough?)

Before I start showing you guys swatches from my China Glaze haul, I decided to show y'all a manicure I did for when I went to go see the Blue Man Group. Don't know what the Blue Man Group is? They're freaking awesome. Google it. Anyways, obviously I painted them blue!
The blue I used was Yodel Me On My Cell by OPI. It was from the fall 2010 Swiss collection.


This was a lovely blue jelly. It has some green undertones in it and it's filled with microglitter. It is stunning! Surprisingly for a jelly, it was very pigmented. After two coats, it looked pretty good! However, I ended up doing three coats because I knew I would be taking pictures of it and I like the blue a little bit deeper.
Check it out!



And yeah I know these are not the best pictures /: It wasn't my day for a photo shoot.

Artificial Lighting
I used OPI's Simmer and Shimmer for my accent nail. To make the V, I used scotch tape. I did put it on a little bit early out of impatience, so I had to slightly patch up the color. Sorry if you noticed it! Simmer and Shimmer is from the Burlesque collection and it's gorgeous!
What do you guys think?
Comments? Questions? Concerns? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment