Saturday, March 10, 2012

China Glaze Harvest Moon

Heya!
Today I have my third polish from the Hunger Games Collection, Harvest Moon.


It's a lovely color that completely reminds me of fall and all of the beautiful colors that are around during that season. Harvest Moon is a burnt copper, super metallic, and it's almost like a foil. It went on like butter for me and was super opaque within two coats.
Take a look!



These photos don't do the polish as much justice as it deserves. Sorry about that. I really wanted to get photos of this polish in sunlight but the weather has been icky for two days now so artificial lighting was all I could manage. The photos are not horrible though, so please bear with me!


Artificial Lighting
So what do you guys think?
Comments? Questions? Concerns? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment