Monday, March 5, 2012

Head2ToeBeauty.com Review !

Hello guys!
Today is a long post, but it's worth reading if you would like to know about my experience using Head2ToeBeauty.com.
They sell a lot of discounted beauty supplies, including nail polish which they sell a few brands of, one being China Glaze. Most of their China Glaze is sold for three dollars a pop which is cheaper than buying it at Sally Hansen even with a beauty club card. I decided to try this site because I really really wanted the Hunger Games Collection and one of the Magnetix. I ended up ordering 18 polishes (11 for me, and 7 for my friend who also wanted some). They ship everything through UPS. I used the cheapest, UPS ground. They price the shipping by weight if you live in the United States. If you're international, I believe there is an option for that, but I'm not quite sure. They have awesome customer service though, so if you call I'm sure they could answer all of your questions! 
So; I ordered 18 polishes. The shipping ended up costing $12.35. Adding the shipping to the whole order is still cheaper than buying in stores, which I liked. Also, there's never a guarantee (for me at least) that when I walk into Sally Hansen, that they will have everything I want. Don't get me wrong, I still go there if I just want to stroll around or want one thing, but for a haul? I recommend this site! I placed my order last Sunday (the 26th) which was the day that the Hunger Games Collection appeared on their website. I had been checking for it everyday for a few weeks at that point (obsessed much?). So it finally showed up and I placed my order for my haul! Ordering was fast and easy, and it calculated the shipping before I had to put in any payment information. The only thing that irked me was that the polish didn't get shipped until Wednesday. I know it was only three days, but I had been looking forward to it so much! It took three business days so the polish arrived this afternoon in a box like so:


Inside, there was a bunch of packaging peanuts.


All of the polish came bundled together in six little boxes, all of which were surrounded by bubble wrap.


Each box held three bottles, so I had six in all.







Here's the back of the box!


Here's the side/top of the box.


Inside of each box, there was three bottles. In between each bottle was a peanut!


So all in all, every single one of my bottles got here safely!
Here's the picture of my friend's polishes.

Right to Left; Aquadelic, Sweet Hook, Fuchsia Fanatic,
Fast Track, Smoke and Ashes, Luxe and Lush,  and Electrify.

And here are my polishes <3 !!

Right to Left; Fast Track, Luxe and Lush, Riveting, Agro, and Stone Cold

Right to Left; Smokes and Ashes, Harvest Moon, Hook and Line,
Foie Gras, Dress Me Up, and Pull Me Close

So all in all, I feel really good about my experience with Head2ToeBeauty.com. I definitely plan on using them again. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! See y'all next time!

6 comments:

  1. I love head2toe beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! I have to stop myself from going online and filling up a huge cart haha

      Delete
    2. I had a great experience with head2toe beauty! They shipped everything so fast, I got 9 polishes, China Glaze and Misa (both are my favs) and only paid $9.00 shipping by selecting USPS and paid $3 a polish! They even had a 5% off coupon, and I really only paid $7.00 shipping. What a fantastic deal!!! They shipped quickly, packaged well, and the polishes are beautiful and exactly what they should be! Such a great affordable site!

      Delete
    3. They are indeed awesome! It's nice not breaking the bank on polish all of the time !

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this - I really wanted to try Head2Toe Beauty but I wasn't sure if it was legit or not - almost too good to be true!
    http://bathelennails.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's definately a lot to know about this subject. I really like all of the points
    you have made.

    Also visit my web site; http://friendfeed.com/

    ReplyDelete