Tuesday, March 13, 2012

China Glaze Smoke And Ashes

Hello there!
Today I have Smoke And Ashes from the Hunger Games Collection.


Smoke And Ashes is a black base filled with micro blue and green glitters. It's pretty awesome in person but since I can't show y'all that, y'all will just have to trust me and the pictures!
I don't have a lot of black polishes and this one definitely does not disappoint me! It has a nice shine and the little flecks of blue and green are just yum!

CLICK ON ME!
Application wise, this one went on like butter! I had no problems with gloopiness or anything of the sort. This one could be wearable with only one coat, but I still did two.
Check it out!


Artificial Lighting

I feel like I haven't stamped in ages so I decided to spice this one up just a litttttle bit!
I used Agro from the same collection (click here to see swatch) and Bundle Monster plate BM16 to do two accent nails.
Take a look!



I was hoping the green would bring out the green flecks. I like this one a lot!
What do you guys think? Any fans of the Hunger Games Collection yet?
Comments? Questions? Concerns? Let me know!

2 comments: