Wednesday, March 7, 2012

China Glaze Hunger Games Collection- Agro & Luxe and Lush

Hey guys! 
Today I'm going to start showing you guys polishes that I recently got from my China Glaze haul! All of them were from the Hunger Games Collection except one (a magnetix one).
First up I have Agro! I looked at many swatches from the collection and this one was my favorite by far, so of course I tried it on first!


Agro is a dark, mossy green. In the light it shimmers gold and it is absolutely stunning! Application wise, it was a bit goopy. It wasn't horrible though, and I was able to work around it. I used two coats and it was perfectly opaque by then.
Take a look!



Sunlight
I wore it plain like this for about one day, but then I saw Luxe and Lush (also from the Hunger Games Collection) staring at me and I couldn't resist! I applied one coat of Luxe and Lush to see what it would look like and I'm actually very pleased with the look. Next time I might put a thinner coat on, but I still like it.


So what do you guys think? Do any of you have some of the Hunger Games Collection yet?
I'm going to go see the midnight premiere, I'm excited!
Comments? Questions? Concerns? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment