Saturday, March 3, 2012

China Glaze Thataway

 Hello hello!
This is a manicure I did awhile back ago. The base color I used was Thataway by China Glaze!


Thataway was a lovely bright orange with a gold shimmer! It went on smooth and fabulous! I only used two coats because it was pretty pigmented for being so light, but if you have some visible nail lines, three coats would work as well!
I forgot to take pictures of just Thataway, sorry!
Take a looksie!



Artificial Lighting
For the design I used OPI Yodel Me on My Cell (which I have a swatch of ready and coming soon) and Bundle Monster plate BM20. This wasn't one of my favorite manicures, but I liked it none the less. I don't know, but for me it's hard to really like orange-ish colors enough to keep them on for a few days. But I'm getting better at stamping at least! 
What do y'all think? Comments? Questions? Concers? Lemme know!

No comments:

Post a Comment