Friday, January 6, 2012

China Glaze Coconut Kiss

Hello hello!
I have a good post today! Or at least I think so. Recently I had an idea pop into my head that I could incorporate my favorite nail polish EVER on. That color is the one and only Coconut Kiss by China Glaze. It's a beautiful classic purple. It's not blue nor is it red tinted. Also, it has a lovely shimmer to it that literally, combined with it's color, made me fall in love years ago when I came across it. It is easy to apply, although there are some brush strokes. However, after a little bit of drying and a top coat, they're usually gone!
So here it is: the one and only Coconut Kiss!

Artificial Light
this is two coats by the way

Artificial Light and Flash (this makes it look bluer than in person)

Artificial Light

This one is pretty darn spot on to the actual color.


SO. Are y'all ready to see my stamping? I must say that my technique has improved since last time! It may not look PERFECT but I'm really happy with it and I can't stop looking at my nails! I used Bundle Monster plate BM16 and OPI's Alpine Snow for the design. I absolutely can not wait to do even more stamping. My mind is churning with ideas! Anyways, on to the goods:


Left Hand
Top: artificial light and no top coat
Bottom: artificial light and OPI top coat


Right Hand
Top: artificial light and no top coat
Bottom: artificial light and OPI top coat

Soooo what do you guys think? Comments, Concerns, Questions? Tell me what you think! And what's your favorite nail polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment