Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sally Hansen Lacquer Shine Glow

Hi again! I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful Saturday :) 
I'm enjoying just relaxing and trying to get better. Lots of couch and pajama time!

Today I will be showing y'all Glow by Sally Hansen. Glow is a very appropriate name for this polish. It's a shimmery bright green, close to what I picture a sour green apple to be. It is soooo pretty and it has this golden sheen to it in certain lights that literally makes it "glow".

Sunlight

Sunlight
For my manicure, I used three coats so I could get a deeper green. Two coats would do the job though! This polish went on super smooth. I really like thicker brushes and this brush was a little bit thin for my liking, but nothing unmanageable. And here it is, Glow!

Artificial Lighting

Sunlight
I got Glow for 99 cents on Amazon at the same time when I purchased my Bundle Monster plates. I absolutely adore it! 
Next I decided to do a little stamping! I used Alpine Snow by OPI and for the plate, I used Bundle Monster plate BM19. I really like how it turned out! Check it out!

Artificial Lighting

Sunlight

Sunlight

So what do you guys think? Do y'all like Glow?
Comments? Questions? Concerns? Lemme know!

No comments:

Post a Comment