Sunday, April 1, 2012

Polka Dot Stamping!

Hey hey hey!

Today I have a fun manicure for you guys.


I know there's a chippy on my index finger):

  

For the base coat, I used China Glaze Sweet Hook. For the polka dots I used China Glaze For Audrey and Bundle Monder plate BM19.


I know my pinky sucks. I did my best! I'm proud I even got this to work semi-sorta! Stamping is still not a super strong point with me. I think the dots would have turned out fuller with a thicker polish, but I still like it!

The inspiration behind this manicure? Well, I love Sweet Hook. It's such a cute lavender creme. Then, I asked a friend to pick a color and he said green. I froze... and then I thought hmm... For Audrey is a blue... with a green tint right? Right! And, wa-la!

Also: Interested in another giveaway? Check this one out!
Comments? Questions? Concerns? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment